Wednesday, June 27, 2012

MAY 2012

May 2012 is officially the month of the Sickies! But I will get to that in my next Post! Its too long of a story not to have its own post!!!

Zoo - Part 2
Here are some pics from our trip to the Zoo with the Howlands! Chloe and Stockton get along so well and have so much fun together :) But its pretty easy to get along with such fun people!


 Pretty sure this was their favorite part of the whole zoo adventure... Pulling weeds and running around like crazy!

Here's Chloe helping dad Mow the Lawn! Ok she is directing him where to go...
Seriously one of my favorite pictures ever!

And of course my Birthday is at the end of the Month again... Can't believe that I am officially 27! I love where I am at in life and I love my family! Life isn't always easy but its sure fun with the people in my life!!! Here is a pic of Chloe at Texas Roadhouse lovin' the rolls! She is just like her mama!!


No comments: