Monday, November 29, 2010

Thankful

Here are just a few reasons why I am thankful!

My Healthy and Happy Baby

My Husband who works so hard and shows his love for Me and CiCi

A job that is perfect for me and allows me to still be a good mother

The Gospel in my life and all it brings to me and my family

The Scriptures

My ENTIRE family and all the love and support they show my little family

Being able to always have food on my table

A warm home

This past week was a week of being thankful! I am so grateful for all that I have and all that I am blessed with. I am really too blessed! We were able to spend so much time with all our family and we are so lucky to be so close to both families!

O did I mention I am Sure thankful for this little Woman that makes my life so much more worth living :)
(More Posts to come, Sorry I've been such a slacker)

1 comment:

Tawny said...

baaahaha! that picture is halarious!! WHAT A CUTIE!! See you and that little angel Saturday!