Wednesday, October 6, 2010

MORE FALL FAVS

Have I ever said that fall is my favorite time of the year...? Well it is :) Here are some pics that really make me so happy its fall!!!

Chloe the Bee
Such a good little Stander
Fall Bucket Pic! She is such a good little Picture Poser

Cute Little Piggies! Chloe loves her toe nails painted O and her Finger Nails too :) She will sit there and watch me paint them! She just has a really hard time letting them dry before she wants to stick them in her mouth!

And of Course the fall leaves, they are not that colorful this year so this was actually taken from last year :( but at least some leaves are going Yellow and I am still able to crunch through all the leaves! (just ask Josh, he thinks I am such a little kid because I have to CRUNCH through any pile of leaves we come across)

2 comments:

Tawny said...

Those pictures of Chloe are too precious; she is such a doll baby.

Kelcie said...

Fall is the BEST time of year for sure!! Chloe is such a goof, love her! I love how you paint her toes!! hahaha!! So fun