Sunday, October 3, 2010

Fall Fun

Fall is my most Favorite time of the Year! Football starts, the leaves change colors, the smell of fall comes out and makes me super happy, the weather cools down (well I guess not this year), Halloween & Halloween Parties, and so many other things!
Something fun Josh and I did was have our first date night since Chloe was born. It was so nice just to go to dinner with each other and not have to feed the baby or make sure the baby wasn't unhappy while we ate dinner, it was one of the first hot meals I have had in forever j/k! The we went up to the spruces and went for a nice walk in the cool fall weather. While we were up there we saw 4 deer, 3 moose and lots of squirrels and chipmunks! It was great to be just Mom and Dad for an evening! Chloe had fun at The Mills with G-Ma and G-Pa and all the Aunts and Uncles!
Already Fall has been so much more fun because of Chloe in our lives. She is such a joy and is loving all the things that I listed above too :) She is already quite the football fan! She is a PIT Steeler Fan just like her Mama! Also we have been going on lots of walks because the weather has been cooler in the mornings and also because the wind has finally died down! This has really been the windiest year EVER! I am so glad that it is starting to go away! Having a newborn and lots of Wind has not been a good combo for us, Chloe is a little bit of a Diva and does not like being in the wind, and when she is in the Wind the night is not a fun night. Lets just say Wind=Fussy baby!
Other than that we are doing just great. Chloe is getting bigger and bigger by the day. She is still super short but is learning so much! I can't believe how quick she is growing up! She is now sitting up all by herself (she started doing that 2 weeks ago), eating all kinds of food (including teething crackers), she is laughing and trying to say so much, she loves to wear all kinds of hats, wigs, and pretty much everything else you can put on the girls head!
I can't say enough how much joy and smiles this little girl has brought to our families! Grandma Mari and Aunt Sharlee are loving every Monday, Wednesday and Friday when they get to tend her! And Grandma & Grandpa Mills are loving the nights they get to tend her.
Here are just a few Pics from the past month, you can see how big she is getting and how much her little personality is really coming out!
Here Chloe is going to Church! She really is such a poser!

Chloe Hangin' Out in the Bumbo, Not really sure what we would do without it!

Here is Chloe's First Witch's Hat! I can't believe how much she loves that hat! She will literally wear it for hours at a time!!!
My Little Witch with her Chubby Cheeks :)
Chloe the Monkey! Her new Favorite Toy=HER TOES
Here she is sittin' up in her Tubby like a big girl! She is such a fun baby
We were in the store the other night and I thought it would be really funny to see Chloe with some long blonde hair... Well I thought for sure she would hate that wig and rip it right off, nope just the opposite, she smiled for everyone and wore it around! I really couldn't have asked for a better baby!

3 comments:

Katie and Shawn said...

I can't believe how big she is getting!! She is SO cute!! I love the witches hat!!!

Tawny said...

That is all hilarious!! Thanks for blogging long lost!! Chloe IS such a big girl! I'm so so glad you and Josh finally went on a "date"! I love dates. Just be glad people want to watch your kid for free...family is the best. She is so darn cute, but you know that, good job.:)

HUGHES FAMILY said...

So cute! I love the picture with the wig!!