Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Getting Ready for the Holidays

I am so excited for Christmas this year :) We have had our Christmas tree up since the weekend before Thanksgiving because Chloe LOVES Christmas Trees so much. She gets so excited every time she sees them.
We also had our family Pictures taken for the first time and I am very pleased with how they turned out :)


Also Chloe was able to go and see Santa for the first time. She was very brave (I say brave because she didn't cry and Santa is kinda scary to me) and was quite the poser, but thats not new!

We were also able to go to the Festival of Trees with My mom and Aunt. I don't have any pictures because we were all kinda sick and not in the best shape for Pics. Even with us all feeling a little under the weather it was so fun and I am so glad thats a tradition we do every year!!
Im So excited for Christmas this year, I love spending time with my little family and we had all the Christmas Shopping done by Dec 11th :) Another new years goal of my completed! Look for more Christmas Posts to come...

5 comments:

Parish & Becca said...

My goodness Chloe is so pretty!! I love your family picture, it's very cute :)

Katie and Shawn said...

Okay your family pictures are ADORABLE!!! You guys look so great!!! Way to go on the Christmas shopping too! I hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas!!!

Suzi Q said...

Darling pic! Merry Christmas!

HUGHES FAMILY said...

Cute family picture!!

Anaelay said...

Your family picture turned out SO cute, I love it! It was so nice to see you tonight. Enjoy your Christmas!