Wednesday, June 27, 2012

March 2012

A recap of the Past March... Yep I am way behind but expect some updates!

To start off March we were able to go to Toy Story On Ice! Yep you guessed it I have a two year old that LOVES Toy Story and everything about it! She is actually obsessed with it! Here a some pics from the big event!

Chloe pretty dang excited for the big Show!
 Waiting for the Show to start with Grandma and Grandpa Mills
 This was her favorite part for sure! She loves THE CLAW! What a funny little Girl!
 Another favorite part for Chloe... She's got good taste!

Here is Chloe with her favorite Play Toy... Dad
These two have WAY Too much fun together! I am so lucky to have such a great husband who is so amazing with his little angel!

 Chloe has the best Sense of Humor ever! She loves to make us laugh and it really quite good at it! Here she is all dressed up!

Another exciting event that happened in March happened to me. Im sure you all knew that I had a mole right in the middle of my head, well I use the word HAD because it is no longer there :) I will take a picture at the end of summer and show the before and after but for now here is my cool stitches from the ordeal! Sorry I look cross eyed!





No comments: