Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Mama & Papa + Funny Ha Ha

Chloe is growing up like crazy! These past few months have just flown by here are a few pics of what mom and dad have been up to :)

Dad has been very busy in our yard, making it look amazing! I can't believe how different it looks from when we first moved in! Josh is quite the little gardener and I am so proud of all the hard work he does just so we can have such a beautiful home!
Josh has also been in school this summer trying to get it done ASAP...He has so much dedication!




I know its been over a month now since I did this but I wanted to post about it anyways :)
I was able to complete one of my New Year Resolutions! I ran in the race RAGNAR!!! For those of you who don't know what Ragnar is it is a relay race consisting of 12 people that run from Logan to Park City = 188 miles. It took us about 30 hours to complete. My leg this year was Leg 1 = 21.8 Miles
Was it hard? Yep
Did it hurt and make me feel like I was going to die? Yep it kinda did
Was it worth it? FOR SURE, and I would do it again in a heartbeat
I was only able to train for about 6-7 weeks after Chloe was born so I knew that it would be hard but I am so glad that I was able to do it and prove to myself that I could do it :) I loved it and can't wait till next year to do it again!


Here is the Crazy Van 1
Inside the Hotel on Wheels (AKA The Van)
Go Brit Go :)
One of our friends along the way - Chris!
Headed up to the Canyons Resort, Such a fun group of people ;)
Here is the whole group together at the end of the race!!!

Mom and Dad are just enjoying each new stage with Chloe! We are so lucky to have her in our life and feel so complete with her apart of our family now!

Now for the best part the Funny Ha Ha :) This was taken a few weeks ago This is one of Chloe's first times laughing. Its just the end of the laugh attack but I still think its so cute (Please ignore the music in the background and the fact that the camera is sideways, because if Chloe sees the camera all smiles and laughs stop and she just stares)

1 comment:

Parish & Becca said...

What a cutie pie! I love it when babies first learn to laugh, it's too cute!