Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Chloe's Big Day - "The Blessing"

I can't believe that Chloe has been in our lives for a whole two months. It seems like so much longer, in a good way. It is so amazing how it feels like she has been a part of me my entire life.
Last Sunday Chloe Emily Mills was blessed by her father Joshua Mills. A few things I remember from the blessing were: That she would make good friends but more importantly be a good friend to all those around her, that she would have good health, and also that she would have good relationships with her parents and have communication and trust with us!
Another thing that I will never forget about the blessing was the look Chloe gave her father, when the blessing was over. It was like she understood every word he said and was so grateful to have such a great dad! (I know kinda corny)
I couldn't be more proud of Josh and Chloe. They are both so amazing and make my life complete! I would be so lost without them. I have only my Heavenly Father to thank for blessing me with such a great family, great friends and most importantly the gospel in my life. It helps me with all that I do, and will help me to know what I need to be teaching Chloe and how to raise her.
Here are a few pics from Chloe's big day :) (thank you Aunt Kelcie for doing such a great job with Camera duty, You're the best!!!)

This is our first Family Pic... Kinda late I know :) But better now than never!
Here's Grandma Mari :)
Here is Great Grandpa & Grandma Mills
Chloe getting in on the Food Action... Yum Yum
Uncle Rodney and Uncle Jordan
Here is the Spread! Thanks to everyone that helped with the Food Prep!
Aunt Mak and Aunt Chels
Lampsons/Levers (Thanks for the Smile Craig)
Uncle Goober

It was a great day! We are so lucky to have such a great support system :)

3 comments:

Tawny said...

Sounds like a great day! Jax's blessing day i was real frazzeled and crazy--good for you for not, or not showing it, either way. :) AND you look GREAT! We miss you guys!! So glad you're doing so well! And for reals, clear your calendar for next weekend, I'll call you.

Tim and Stephanie said...

What a great day! That is awesome you remember so much from her blessing, my memory sucks! :) She's as beautiful as ever!

Suzi Q said...

How exciting! I can't believe she is two months old already! She is darling! :)
PS Thanks for all of your cute comments on my blog! You are sweet!