Wednesday, June 30, 2010

2 Months

I'm a little late with this post but I wanted to make sure I had all these things typed down somewhere so that I would be able to remember them :)
P.S. Thanks Sarah for the Cute Outfit that finally fits and Also Thank you Liz for the Cute Head Band. I have such great friends with amazing Taste :)



Chloe Emily Mills - 2 Months Old
Weight : 10.5 lbs (56 Percentile)
Height : 21.5 Inches (21 Percentile)
Head Circumference : 36.5 cm (42 Percentile)
Yep she is short and chubby just like her Mama, Doctor said she is healthy and looking great. We are a huge fan of Dr Templeman, he is such a great doctor! :)

When she got her first round of shots (2 month Appointment) She cried for about 15 seconds and then just decided to sleep for the next 24 hours. She is the most amazing baby ever!

*At 7 Weeks Chloe has been sleeping 7-8 hours in the night
*At 7 Weeks Chloe has started to discover her Toes, In the Bath Tub she thinks they are the coolest thing ever
*At 8 Weeks Chloe Rolled from her Tummy to her Stomach
*At 9 Weeks Chloe Laughed for the First time, Cutest thing ever! She would laugh and then Josh and I would laugh so hard it made her laugh again! One of the best days as a mom!
*Between 8-9 Weeks Chloe is starting to know who Mom and Dad are and looks for them when they leave (but doesn't really cry yet)
*At 10 Weeks Chloe is sleeping 8-9 hours in the night

Side Note: Look for Chloe in a commercial about The Purple Crying Period :) I am super proud of her and will hopefully be able to upload the video on here soon! It kind of ironic that my baby is in the Purple Crying video because she really doesn't cry...

I am so grateful for all that I have in my life. An amazing Husband and Best Friend who supports me in everything I do, A Super Baby who couldn't be more beautiful than she is, A Mom who is a best friend and a wonderful grandma, a Aunt who has always been there for me and who now is there for Chloe, An awesome Family, A job that I love and allows me to work and be a mother, the Church, and everything else I have been blessed with in my life!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I love that picture!! She is so darling! Remember what a great babysitter I am.....and highly qualified too :)!

l + j said...

oh my goodness... that picture is adorable! she makes the bow look cute :)