Thursday, September 4, 2008

FALL TIME IS (ALMOST) HERE....



I am so excited that Fall time is really almost here! Tonight the 2008-2009 FOOTBALL SEASON Starts!!! I am so excited! To celebrate at work today we all were able to get Jamba Juice's and enjoy any last minute Smack Talk for our Fantasy Football league :) Hope the Lil Devils take it all



Also another amazing thing that is starting is Season 2 of Gossip Girl :) I have really missed that scandalous show :) I la la la luv it

Josh was able to go on a Fall Fishing trip with Dad, Goober, and Andrew. Josh caught 4 fish and was showed up by his younger brother (goober) O well better luck next year. ( I am in shock how much Goober looks like Josh)







Because it has been such great weather lately Josh and I have been enjoying the outdoors :) Josh was so patient one day he was able to take a picture of a baby Scrub Jay we have in our yard... He is so cute! Also Josh has been enjoying the cheap but useful hornet catcher we purchased, yep we are outdoor dorks!



A down side to the cooler weather are all of the bugs that want to come inside where its warmer. Josh and I have found too many enourmous spiders... So we had to have our house sprayed everywhere!!!! Here are some of the ones living with us for just a few hours longer. ( and yes that is a Hobo and a Black Widow )



Sorry its been so long since I have blogged, life just kind of got away from us. I will try take more picture and be better at it :) Talk to you all very soon E & J xoxo

No comments: