Monday, April 4, 2011

11 Months going on 1 year

My good friend Brittany was so nice and took some amazing pictures of my little girl! They are so cute and make my little girl like such a big girl :)
(Just FYI Chloe's 1st birthday is on Saturday so look forward to some exciting birthday pics!)
Chloe wanted to eat that bark so bad!!!
(Until she actually did then it didn't seem that tasty to her)
I know where we will be hanging out this summer... anywhere there is a swing!
The nose scrunch is a regular occurrence!
I just love this pic!!! And I just love that little girl more than life itself! She is the best baby for me, I couldn't have hand picked a better one! I was sick last week (throwing up and not having much fun) and every so often she would walk over to me and give me the biggest Hug, Just to make sure I was ok! That is the kind of little girl I was blessed with :)
Another sweet thing about my little Chloe is whenever she hears another baby or kid crying she will either cry with them or look at them like whats wrong? It is one of the cutest things ever! She has so much empathy and is such a sweet little spirit! I am so lucky to be her Mom!!!


2 comments:

Tawny said...

okay, she IS suddenly not such a baby!! where has time gone?! And Em, seriously, she looks SO much more like Josh to me now...am i the only one that has said that? When did that happen?? Either way, what a CUTIE little thing!!

Jon & Aubree Midgley said...

She is adorable! You are such a great mommy! It makes me want to have a sweet little girl :)