Wednesday, October 8, 2008

More Halloween Spookies

Here are a few more Halloween Decorations, Im so excited!!! If you couldn't tell already Halloween really is my most favorite holiday :)
Here are some of the front yard Spooky Spooks:




Some of the Backyard Spooky Spooks





And here is my new addition to the Halloween Inside, I love Tai Pan!!!


We had a Birthday celebration with my family this past week too! Here are a few pics from the PARTA!




And here are just two more reasons why I love October so so so much!!!!

1 comment:

mom said...

It is so fun to see that you enjoy decorating for the holidays both inside as well as out. I love your pictures and it helps to feel close to you to see all the fun things you do with your life. we love you two lots.
Enjoy the holidays.
Grandma and Grandpa Mills